Some ideas for using washi tape!

07:47

I seriously love this stuff. I was way behind the trend on this, but I have a few rolls and I am loving it!

For this little post I have used some american crafts mixtape (available instore) and some Hambly Screen Prints Washi Tape. I am hoping to get some more varieties in store soon!

I had a bit of a play creating one of my 52 week album pages.

So here's a few ideas...

Covering Chipboard
I have so much plain chipboard in my stash and I love covering it with washi tape..especially different washi's layered.

Image

Image

Image
(since it's already sticky...I just layer and then fold the extra bits around the edge..<<which gives you a nice edge also!

Image
Also on this page I have framed the photo using Washi tape and create a little twine banner!

Here's the finished page:
Image

There are so many different ways of using it.
I am sure that I am yet to discover lots more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive