Abby - Layout by Bernii Miller

09:00

Hellooo there Canaries..


Bernii Miller here with you :) 


Welcome to the very last day of the year!! 

I don't know about you but for me I get ll excited and reflective at the same time of what was for the year and what will be for the year ahead :) Especially when it comes to what I want to achieve in my scrappy goals.. 

This year I wanted to participate in as many online challenges as possible.. I LOVE challenges and having to work within a certain criteria , but alas my year became occupied by so many other things that I hardly had the time to participate!! So next year this is another goal I would like to try and see through.. So speaking of challenges have you seen the challenge we have HERE on the blog? Today is your last day to enter and we would LOVE to see your entry..

So to go out with a bang I thought I would show my take on this challenge ( and then I can say I worked on my scrappy goal lol) . I used the December Scrapbooking Kit - Sunshine & Lollipops to complete the layouts and managed to stretch this kit and have completed a few layouts! ( I will be back to share those)  .



Abby layout be Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary kit - December - Sunshine & Lollipops.


The grid style layout is so fun to work with and is a staple of mine when scrapbooking. 


Abby layout be Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary kit - December - Sunshine & Lollipops.


To help attach the gorgeous Pink Paislee letters I firstly used my Glossy Accents , and once that dried I sewed them down :) 


Abby layout be Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary kit - December - Sunshine & Lollipops.


Well I hope you do have a chance today to take part in our challenge as we would love to see your take on it.. 

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive