Almond Biscotti Scrapbook Page with Manda

13:33

Happy Monday! Today I have a quick post to share a layout I made using the January Almond Biscotti Scrapbook Kit. I am in love with the pretty pastels and the dreamy feel of this kit which were perfect for this photo.

I loved the stamps in this kit and can see myself using them for tonnes of projects but with this project I wanted to concentrate on playing with the title so I limited using them to just twice. I used the Heidi Swapp ephemera to layer under the photo and stamped on one of the tabs, I also made my own tabs using the washi tape and a tab punch. 
I am in love with typography at the moment and because my title was a long one (and this is the edited version!) so I knew I would have to use both alphabets but in such a way that I could get all the words I wanted. I decided to go with look similar to the "subway art" look that has been popular recently and that way could double up on the word Kitty and it still worked.  
So I encourage you all to have a play with different alpha stickers and styles and use a long title to give a typography focus to your pages. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link up any projects you make using Polly kits and share it on our Facebook Page or on Instagram with #pollyscrap.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive