Scrapbooking with Chantelle

07:00

 Hello everyone, Chantelle here today.  I have two scrapbook pages I would like to share using the latest scrapbooking kit from Scrappy Canary.

 For this page, I've used a white base and added in large strips of the pattern paper in the kit.  I love the frames included in the kit - these are from the I AM collection by Simple Stories.  The frame on this page was perfect as an accent over the photo.
Here are a few close-up's:

 I've used a couple of the On Trend rub-on's by My Mind's Eye - the 'happy day' being one of them, which I placed on the photo.
 I haven't done this in a while ---- paper piercing ---- it's a nice little effect.
 The little bunting was made using the 12x12 pattern paper with triangles - I've simple cut out little triangles and positioned them as a bunting. 
The word stickers were included in the 'Fierce' embellishment kit - I've added in a few as extra journalling.


 For this next page, I've used the dotted paper as my base paper - I tend to shy away from busy backgrounds and use mostly white!  So I haven't added in any extra pattern papers, rather I've focused on some fun embellishments and little words!
Here are a few close-up's:
 With the photo in place, I decided in add a row of embellishments using the frames, cork stars and stickers.
I've brought in the pink colour from the photo using some small strips of pink paper and adding in the arrow stickers.
The little black letters are from my stash and the word 'cover' is using Crate Paper Thickers.

I hope you have been enjoying your kits and getting much inspiration from the Scrappy Canary blog.
I'll be back here tomorrow with another little share.
Thanks for coming by ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive