June/July kit with Ruth

20:25

Welcome welcome, I'm Ruth and I'm back for another project life week here on the Polly Scrap blog and this week I included a lovely huge enlargement of the view from my husband's work window. Here is the whole spread to start this post with a bang!

Week 27

After a reminder from fellow Polly DT member Bernii, I used some original Heidi Swapp stamps that were in my stash to get a cool huge number effect for the week card with my Prima chalk inks and a Mambi card from the Polly shop, I do love to keep track of which week we are up to in my project life, just so that I can feel the progression of the year.

Week 27

I used loads of stamping this month, which is a fun way to jazz up journalling cards and personalise them. Every journalling card in this spread uses a stamp!

Week 27

Two inserts this time, but only sharing one on the blog with you. The insert is of the kids playing on a tree stump at being super heros and showing me their best poses, Isnt it amazing when they are willing to play to the camera??
Week 27

The whole spread makes be happy happy happy because of the colours and the fun feel. I used some 3x4 sillhoutte cuts over some of the paper to make cheerful speech bubbles to stamp and write in. Labels, stamping or stickers would have all worked too, I am just trying to get more use out of my tools at the moment.

Week 27

One of my favourite parts of the layout is this little grouping of stamps in the top left corner of this page. I love this page with the huge photo and the stamping, right down to my lemon tree where I added "I has a lemon" cos it makes me laugh.

Week 27

Thanks for visiting, the next Polly Scrap kit will be out soon and it is going to be awesome!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive