Polly Scrap Kits Challenge #1 and an Announcement

22:17




I am inviting you to play along with our first Polly Blog Challenge. Later this week I will have my own example project for you, but since it is a recipe challenge, I thought I would give you a couple of days to think about your interpretation first.

The recipe is a pretty easy one, I think! Include the following three things in your project:
1) Coloured ink
2) Chipboard
3) The phrase "makes me happy"

The main kit flair can help with the third item. Here is a sneak of the exclusive designs you will receive if you are a subscriber to the main kit. If you want to make sure you get a set you can subscribe to the kit and receive the box filled with goodies every month, otherwise you can buy a one off kit at reveal, but there are currently only a few left with a number of recent new subscribers. I'll be able to increase numbers for next month, but there will only be a limited number of both the main and the PL kits available at reveal this month!
I have a competition on the Polly Facebook page to win a set of flair from our Project Life kit, perfect for documenting father's day or the start of our Aussie springtime.

The winner of the monthly challenge will get Echo Park's Photo Freedom Volume II Collection Kit, which includes a set of page protectors as well as the great cut apart papers. They will also get a discount coupon for 10% off their next order with Polly, if the winner if a subscriber's they can even use the discount with their next subscription kit.


Challenge Rules: 
- You can create any scrapbooking project including layouts, project life, mini albums or off the page, as long as it contains all the things listed in the recipe.
- You must link back to this blog post in your entry and comment here with a link to the post with your layout in it. You may use your own blog or our gallery to share your work, but you must comment in this post with a link to your entry.
- Challenge will end September 30th and the winner will be announced the following Tuesday.
- Have fun!

Before I go there, I wanted to announce a secret I am super excited about, Polly! will be offering a December Daily kit this year! I only have a tiny little sneak to show you right now, but there will be more in the coming weeks to share.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A link for my challenge entry (hopefully!)
    http://www.pollyscrap.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=294&nocache=1

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive