Scrapbook Layout with Guest DT Kylie Beller

22:52

Hi everyone!!

We have the wonderful Kylie Beller gracing our internets once more with a surprise layout!!  Kylie emailed me earlier this month offering a second blog post - check it out, you'll agree I'm sure that it's a gorgeous layout and one we're fortunate to have been able to share with you.  Over to Kylie!!



Helloooooo!  How are we all?  Even though this post is featuring on Friday night I'm writing it on this chilly Melbourne Sunday morning before I head off to watch my 8 year old play footy.  Brrrrrrrr rugging up warm and slightly resembling the Michelin Man with all my layers LOL.

I wanted to share with you an insert that I created last Saturday night for last week's Project Life layout. It was made with the Polly! Scrap Twilight Pocket Life Kit and was a cinch to put together.



I really don't do much traditional scrapping these days. I prefer to just stick to my pocket page style and add an insert if I have lots of photos for the week.  But sometimes there are just those kind of photos that just beg to be 'scrapped'.  These three photos used here were just that!

I kid you not, this 8"x8" page took me about half an hour, if that.  I really love how bright and cheery the Basic Grey Highline die-cut flowers are and the "Right Now" was perfect to make things 'pop' a little.

I chopped up some of the included papers to make small pennants/flags and added some foam tape behind them some to add dimension.  I bought a cute little Typo stamp last week and decided to use the triangles in white ink to give a little bit of a chalk board feel.  Finishing the layout off with the cute Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine cardstock sticker which was exactly what I want both of my boys to always remember...  Be happy, be bright, be you!

Happy Friday night peeps and stay warm :)
Kylie
xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive