Project Life with Bernii Miller and the Strawberry Field kit.

10:00

Hellooo there Canaries, 


It is Bernii Miller here today with you to share with you a pocket page that I made using the Strawberry Fields Pocket Life page from September. 

This kit was full of the new Shimelle collection so I was so happy to use as much of the 6 x 6 papers to create all the back ground cards. I also printed out two of the free monthly printables that came with the  kit ( emailed to you if you are a subscriber) and used these throughout the layout. I LOVE those printables as I get soooo much use out of them! You can see on my title card that I mainly used the printable to create it. 



Here are some close up shots of both sides. 



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you are keeping up with your Project Life spreads.. Seems that this year is just going way to fast.

Till next time ..

Bernii 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive