Spring Clean with the Memorandum Kit by Tarrah...

08:00

Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah back with you again today sharing my 4th layout of the 4 I created with the Memorandum Scrapbook Kit!

'Spring Clean'

When I saw the bright colours in this kit...I knew exactly what photo I wanted to scrap.....I knew this photo with my sons floor rug in would go perfectly with my paper choice... 

 I chose vertical designed papers to replicate the floor rug in my photo....I strategically chose stickers that went well with my cleaning theme so it portrayed a sense of achievement!

Thank you for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today...there are still some November Kits left but be quick if you would like one....go to the store here to get yours!!

Happy creating!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive