Sweet Treat with Manda

10:00

Hi everyone, Manda here with you today sharing a layout using the new Sweet Treat Scrapbook Kit.

I love sweet things and I am a huge Masterchef fan so when I was down in Melbourne last week I headed over to South Yarra to the AWESOME Adriano Zumbo cake shop - this place has to be seen to be believed, it is a mecca for cake lovers and of course I had to take photos while I was there so the Dear Lizzy goodies in the kit were perfect for a layout about my trip there.

This was a fairly quick layout to put together because I decided to let the bright colours of the background shine, I didn't want the finished page to look too busy.
I don't like my hand writing very much and I wanted to keep the layout very clean so I typed my journalling and printed it out. I do have an old typewriter but to be honest it is a lot of trouble so I just did mine in Photoshop or you could use word, and used a typewriter font (you can find a lot of great free fonts at fontsquirrel.com)
The only things on this layout that are not from the kit is some 6x6 paper from the add-on (which has sold out unfortunately) and a couple of tags I had laying on my desk. I will also have a video of how this layout came together over on my YouTube channel if you would to check that out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget you can get 10% off your entire shop order when you use MANDA10 at check out.

Supplies:
May Sweet Treat Scrapbook Kit
Shimelle True Stories Wood Buttons
Dear Lizzy Accent & Phrase Stickers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive