September Project Life with Bernii Miller

23:12

Hello there Polly! Peeps...

It is Bernii here with my Project Life spread using the September kit, which sold out in an instant!

No surprises there as the kit is totally and utterly drool worthy and so much fun to create with. The colours and embellishments have been so well put together by Ruth that this kit was really a breeze to work with .


 I managed to also cut the kit into two different mini kits, which I just love as it means that I really get bang for my buck. I also LOVED the hand-made letter press "Hello Sunshine" card card.. That one I am saving for the next Polly! Project Life layout.. so stay tuned..

So for this layout I used the Glitz papers for all of the backgrounds.. I love doing that as it always adds so much colour overall which I totally love the look of. 

 I then pulled out the new MAMBI chips which I bought in the Polly! shop so make sure you check out the extra bits and pieces that you can pick up to add to these already awesome kits! 






Let's take a closer look .


For the title card I decided I wanted to create a little hand-made element so I decided to create a hand cut row of hearts and stitched them down into place.. I love how it turned out and think I might try some other shapes to edge some photo's next time.. 


Using up all the little left of pieces of scraps is a really great way to layer and add pops of colour through out your spread. I also find that by doing this also is really makes my spread cohesive no matter how many interest or layouts I do. It all looks like it belongs together then. 

Speaking of inserts I also managed to create a matching insert .. which means I was able to add in 6 more photos which I love..



Well I hope that you have found some inspiration using this months kit and please if you have played with your Polly! kit then head on over to the Polly! Facebook page and share! We LOVE to see your work ..

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive