Project Life with Nae

09:00

Hey guys, so its another late Wednesday night and here I am with another blog post and Project Life layout using the February Salted Caramel Ice Cream kit. I absolutely adored the gold papers from MME in the kit this month and couldn't wait to use them. I knew I wanted to use them on a Christmas layout. From there I knew I had to strive to finish my 2013 and luckily this week I did. It is such an achievement after you complete your last layout in a year long book. My PL for 2013 was only 16 weeks since I started in September but I still felt that same accomplished feeling. I cant wait to look back on this year after completing 52 weeks and seeing how it all looks and how I feel about the whole process.

 photo FULL_zps6371ce01.jpg

Enough rambling tonight (you can tell I am tired). Here is the layout I created. Sorry about the low quality pics. I took them today with a cloudy, rainy sky and the focus just didn't seem to want to work the way it usually does.

 photo PG1_zpsdf1fcbe4.jpg

 photo INSERT2_zpsecbe9efd.jpg

I am a huge fan of simple colours and white on white at the moment, especially for title cards.

 photo IMG_2319_zps50a5fe6a.jpg

As always guys you can check out my process video below and see just how I created this layout. I did start out with a lot of Polly! products from the past two kits and then later on throughout the layout wanted to really focus on those gold papers..


Thank you so much again guys for your support. These Polly! post and videos are getting the most attention on my Youtube channel and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Love always Nae xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive