Introducing May's Guest Designers

11:00

Hi everyone!

Carol here, I would like to introduce you to the Guest Designers for May!  Please join me in welcoming them to the Polly Team this month!

Beth Jarrett



I have been scrapbooking since late 2001. I was invited to an 'album' party. I had no idea what scrapbooking was all about so I went along and fell in love with the concept of scrapbooking. I don't have a lot of photos from my childhood, nor do I remember much from that time either, so I think that's why scrapbooking resonated with me.

I have been fortunate enough to become a Scrapbooking Memories Master in 2012. I have also made lots of friends through scrapbooking who I hold dear.

This is my second year of Project Life. The thing I love most about PL is the 'quickness' of it. I am about 5 years behind in scrapbooking, but I know I can get the stories down now, before they are forgotten.

Amy Prior


Hi I’m Amy Prior and I am so excited to be able to guest design for Polly! Scrap Kits this month. I have been recording memories in art journals etc my whole life but when my first daughter was born, I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking and have never looked back. 

I just love this hobby and I love learning fun new ways to preserve my family’s precious memories. I don’t really have a particular style although I tend to always have some kind of mixed media on my pages. It is normal for me to create a super bright happy page, a shabby chic one then a grungy one all in one sitting. 

I love working with lots of different products and really pushing my own boundaries. I think it is so important to grow in all forms of art and I totally believe that scrapbooking today is an art form! Thanks so much Ruth for having me on board and I cannot wait to inspire you all to get creative with your Polly! Kit this month. I have been a lover of all things Polly since the beginning so am very excited to be here!

I can't wait to see what they come up with!


Love,
Carol xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive