Project Life with Bernii Miller

09:00

Hello there Polly! peeps..

Bernii Miller here with you today to share with you a little Project Life inspiration..


Currently I I have 12 weeks worth of photos printed so now I am madly scrapping and really love it and love it even more so that I get to play with the Polly! kits..

So for this week 2 spread I used the Polly! Scrap March kit.  Ruth has once again pulled together a bright and cheerful kit with the latest product straight from CHA , including the Simple Stories DIY collection, and the EXCLUSIVE Amy Tangerine acrylic tags!! Yup totally cool!!


So I am making more effort to this year to actually document more of me. More selfies 
(yikes) and more general going ons of me and not just the kids. I looked back over last year's album and as much as I loved it , I was no where to be seen.



I am even documenting my not so good moments also this year.. That is life isn't it :)



Currently the Polly! Scrap Project Life kit is sold out, although if you interested in joining up there is a wait list that you can be popped onto too :)

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive