I am a Rock Star by Tarrah

11:00

Hi again Canaries!!

It's Tarrah here with you again today sharing one last layout I managed to squeeze in for the month using the 'Road Trip' Scrapbook kit! I really enjoyed creating a more neutral layout this time...there are plenty of items in this kit to be able to do this too!

'I Am a Rock Star'

My eldest son fancies himself as a bit of an upcoming singer! I wanted to document this and this kit was so perfect to get it all down...I especially love that I could use a star as part of my title here....

I got out my trusty old typewriter and typed up my journalling on one of the Teresa Collins journal cards ...something I am doing more and more of lately as I am not a fan of my own handwriting!

That's all from me today.....till next time...happy creating!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your page! Great to see what seems like such a bright/bold kit overall work with this soft feel too.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive