'Carefree' using the Bohemian Kit by Tarrah

08:00

Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah back with you again today sharing my first layout using the awesome Bohemian Scrapbook Kit....I loved everything in this kit! I have created 2 layouts with this kit so far and I am sure I could still get 5 more from this one kit alone! Such excellent value for money in one kit!

'Carefree'

I absolutely LOVE that Websters Pages background paper I have used on this layout...I tried to keep embellishing to a minimum so as to not take away from this gorgeous background.....I created a collage of my 3 photos in Picasa.....my son was having fun pretending to fly in these photos...   

So that's it from me today, I will be back again with more shares in the next few weeks...stay tuned for more gorgeous inspiration coming soon from the rest of the Scrappy Canary DT.....thanks for stopping by the SC blog.....happy creating....

Tarrah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive