This Girl {Bohemian} by Sandra Bunch

09:00

In contrast to my previous soft layout using August's Bohemian kit, I went to the other end of the spectrum and embraced the beautiful earthy colours of the kit! And as it turned out, it was perfect for the two people in this photo and the type of story I wanted to tell. Raw and heartfelt.



I adored the Webster's Pages Field of Gold paper, which inspired me to fill the rest of the page with plenty of gold, including using the washi from the August Embellishment kit (sold out, sorry). {If you knew this girl, you'd know she's going through a massive gold phase at the moment, so it was perfect!} Those coral and gold Pink Fresh Studios alphabets are just so gorgeous, and I backed them with thread and outlined them with a Sharpie pen just to help them stand out from the washi.


I've been using a lot of white/cream backgrounds lately, so it was fun to change it up. Overall, the page is rich and bright. I chose just a few of the Basic Grey Grand Bazaar embellishments to finish off the page - with the amount of colour already on the layout, it really didn't need too much more.


I have used up just about all of my August Bohemian kit now - a total of 4 layouts. I still have plenty of embellishments left over, just not much of the papers. Stay tuned for the other layouts coming up soon on the blog. And in the meantime, if you haven't grabbed your kit already, do so now, there are still some left in the shop!

Love and light,
Sandra xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive