Big Kindy Girl

09:00

Hi Canaries!

I'm here with a layout I made using the November Scrapbook Kit: Memorandum.


I layered up several pieces of the beautiful patterned paper from the kit, before adding a few embellishments around the page. This layout came together nice and easily--which always happens when I'm using a Scrappy Canary Kit! The complimentary elements inside just work together so beautifully!

No big tricks on this layout, other than alternating the super cute skinny washi tape for the bottom and top layers, to ground the layout a bit--which I felt it needed given the dark title thickers and the darker sections of the photo. I used a bigger photo than normal for this layout--5" x 7" and I love how my daughters sweet face really takes up a big portion of the space.

I'll be back again soon--next time I'll be showing you some of the Document December kit and what my plans are for it!

See you then!

Linda x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive