Just Go Explore with the 'Wild Roses' Kit by Tarrah

08:00


Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah here with you today! I wanted to share a layout with you using the gorgeous 'Wild Roses' scrapbook kit....

'Just Go Explore'

I chose to use the Bo Bunny Double Dot Chevron paper for my background paper...I then layered with other papers and embellishments all found in this jam packed 'Wild Roses' Scrapbook kit...


As soon as I started pulling things from the kit I knew that I wanted to scrap a photo of Dubrovnik, Croatia from my trip to Europe last year! The kits are so versatile in that you can scrap just about any theme and there will be something included in the kits to suit! 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today...have you got your kits yet? If not you can head to the store here for a wide selection of different kits to choose from!

Happy shopping and creating!

Tarrah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive