Super simple double up with Michelle

17:01

Hello Canary fans!!

Michelle here reporting for duty :)

This month I was so excited to see the main collection "Creative Agenda" used in all kits that I had to get my hands on them all :) I love the bright colours and patterns on the papers. Then late last week when the 2 main kits arrived (Memorandum Scrapbook kit & Note to Self Pocket Life kit) I went a little crazy with the creating!! So far I have squeezed as much out of these 2 kits as I possibly can, making 3 single 12x12 layouts 1 double 12 x12 layout, 1 full Pocket Life spread and 2 6x8 layouts. Ive still got more left to make others! 

Today I thought it would be fun to share the double layout I made. Its been a while since I last made one, but this came together so easy and quickly too. 

This layout was inspired by the bright circles of the Watercolor Dots paper on the right side. It reminded me of the fun we had at the Geelong Show last month, so I thought it would be perfect to use for those photos.

As It was a multiple photo layout, I wanted to add some dimension to the page, without overdoing it too much. I only wanted to use a couple of pattern papers for each side. I distressed and folded up the edges to 'lift' them off the page a little. 

I added in minimal embellishments to balance the pages out, using stickers and dots from the kit..

And the awesome Amy Tangerine Exclusive heart speech bubble to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by. 
I will have more to share over the next few weeks both here and on my personal blog

Michelle x




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive