This is so totally you - Layout share by Michelle

21:34

Hello Canaries!!
Michelle popping in tonight to share a recent creation. Its been a little while since I posted, Ive been 'Gettin my craft on' with the remnants of my December kits. 

I've used this months sketch and the December Sunshine & Lollipops Scrapbook kit. Its the second layout Ive made with the kit. I have another made to share soon and still plenty of papers left to create another 1 or 2. 

This layout is so totally Leila right now. Every single night the bed is piled high with her friends and theres hardly any room left for her. I've printed the photo in black and white so that it didn't clash with the papers Ive chosen.

Im totally in love with these gold thickers! Perfect size to finish the layout off.

Be sure to share with us, the creations that you make for this Sketch. The link is over on the right hand sidebar.

Happy crafting!
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive