November Main kit share by Bernii Miller

21:45

Evening all..

I am here with a little layout that I created using the gorgeous November kit which can be purchased from HERE still in the Polly! shop.. I have to say I LOVED this kit and it is so hard not to see why.. The bright colours, gorgeous florals and the perfectly matched embellishments made this kit so easy to work with.



I have been holding onto a photo of my husband and I from a few years ago, but I have never managed to scrap it as it is on a little of the darker side of the black and white scheme. Although when I matched it to these papers it seems to gel together so well.. 


I had so much fun fussy cutting and playing with the ephemera pack and totally adore the overall look. 

I still have a ton of product and papers left over from the kit so keep an eye out for more to come. 

Till next time 
Much Love 
Bernii xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive