November Single Kit with Bernii Miller

21:23

Helloooo there..

Bernii Miller here with you to share with you  a couple of layouts that I made with an older kit that is still in the shop.. AND lucky for you Ruth has passed on a discount code, that is valid till this Saturday  to add 20% off the November Single kit price.. WOOT WOOT... I will give that to you at the end of this post :) 


So let me show you the contents of the kit first off...



The contents of the kit have a lot of different companies including Heidi Swapp, Carta Bella, studio Calico and MAMBI yummies... The kit also comes with FULL packs of the super cool Studio Calico feathers and acetate arrows.. 

You can see by the two layouts, I managed to create a couple of different looks..




I created this first layout with a more bohemian feel.. My daughter just woke up with this gorgeous bed hair so I wanted a more free flowing layout.. 


I simply adhered the feathers with some glossy accents and then once dry, I ran it through my sewing machine quite a few times. 


I also tried my hand at some brush script for the first time and I love how it adds to the overall bohemian feel of the page.. 


Next I created a layout about my boy, although this time using more of the patterned paper that you find in the kit. 



Seriously I LOVE this pic of Hunter and they way he used to say " cheese" for the camera. So I wanted to pick up all the blue hues from the kit.. 


I love creating clusters especially when there are different textures involved. Ohhh and glitter too..


 I still have more left over from the kit so will have more of a play and see what I come up with .. 

In the mean time if you would like yo nab a bargain you can grab this kit HERE and use this code:   bernii20  to grab your self 20% off this kit ..

Till next time 

Much Love 

Bernii xx 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive