Together..by Tarrah...Bohemian Scrapbook Kit

08:00

Hello there Canaries!

It's Tarrah back with you again today sharing my 3rd layout that I created with the gorgeous August Bohemian Scrapbook Kit.....if you would like to see the other two layouts I created...you can see one here and the other here...

'Together'

Everything I have used on this layout is in this gorgeous kit apart from the white cardstock, mist and machine stitching! 

With the bright colours in this kit, I decided on a black and white photo to make the photo really stand out!

Small spots of mist and machine stitching add some interest and texture without overdoing it...

Thank you for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today...there are still a few of the Bohemian kits left if you have been inspired by any of my layouts this month...head over to the shop to check out the gorgeousness!! 

Happy creating...
Tarrah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive