Scrappin' with the "Stars"... layout shares with Michelle

11:00

Hello again Fellow canaries
Happy Weekend!! I hope you are enjoying it with some crafty time!
Michelle back today to share another 2 very special layouts using this months Playful Scrapbook kit

Last month I was super excited to catch up with 2 Scrapbooking 'Stars' Amy Tan & Heidi Swapp. 
I thought it would be fun to document something different than the usual Leila photos
I will let the photos do the talking as theres a few of them. 

First up is "Hello Amy"


I cut out some of the phrase's that worked best with this layout from one of Amy's papers within the kit


Mini banner made from the washi tape strips


And next "Hangin' with Heidi & Raquel"
I really wanted to use this paper in its entirety rather than chopping it up

I do love a mixed alpha title! This one made using the thickers from the kit, some older Heidi Swapp color shine alphas, October afternoon Mini Market stickers and a & from the Pinkfresh Studio die cut pack.

Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 for 10% off any purchases made in the Canary shop :)
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive